1.png

Eagle Eye TV now available off campus

AUBURN, Ala: Auburn University’s student-run television station Eagle Eye TV is now available for viewing off campus on local cable. In a partnership with the City of Auburn, Eagle Eye TV’s content will run at scheduled times on the City’s public access channel.

This is the first time in over 10 years that Eagle Eye TV’s content will been available to off campus viewers, enabling local cable customers the ability to watch the station’s student-produced news, sports and entertainment programing.

“This new partnership is a unique way for Eagle Eye TV to reach more of our local Auburn community and students who live off campus,” said Eagle Eye TV Station Manager Ken Ward. “This will greatly expand opportunities for our student members as we continue to widen the reach of Auburn’s News Leader.”

Viewers can watch Eagle Eye TV’s content on Charter Spectrum channel 182 and WOW! channel 13.

Eagle Eye TV’s content will be available from: 3:30-9 a.m., 12:30-6:11 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.-midnight on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and will also be available from 3:30-9 a.m., 12:34-6:06 p.m. and 9:38 p.m.-midnight the rest of the week.

Eagle Eye TV’s video content is also available 24/7 on Auburn University campus cable channel 6 and through the Watch Live tab on the station’s website www.eagleeyeauburn.com.

Viewers can follow Eagle Eye TV’s news coverage 24/7 and learn more about the station by going to www.eagleeyeauburn.com and following Eagle Eye TV on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.