AUBURN, Ala. (EETV) - The Grubhub app experienced a national outage February 3 at around 10:30 in the morning, causing Auburn University’s Tiger Dining system to fault. Grubhub is the university’s primary ordering system for on-campus eateries during the COVID-19 pandemic. Mobile ordering has since become operational, but the university has said to expect slow periods and difficulties throughout the day as systems come back to full functionality.
Auburn put out the following list of venues currently accepting in-person and kiosk ordering:
- Melton Student Center and Village Chick-fil-A's are taking orders at the counter by kiosk.
- Terrell is taking orders for Rye, Noodle Fun and Kick 6 at the kiosk.
- There is a kiosk in the middle of the Haley Concourse to accommodate the food trucks and Melton Student Center locations.
- Starbucks and Steak ‘n Shake are taking orders in-person at the counter.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels and Foy on the Fly are taking orders by kiosk.
- Tiger Zone, AU Smokehouse, Toro, Cafe 25, Chicken Salad Chick, Panda Express and Panera are operating as usual.
- Melton Student Center locations.